Notarize your documents at your office or any location
Sacramento Mobile Notary Signing Agent - Apostille Service - Spanish Translation
Requirements to notarize a document in California.
You must a have a proper ID. A Notary Public will ask you for an ID and you may ask yourself, does the ID I have is valid? Here is the list:
- Driver’s License or ID card issued by the California DMV
- Other California-approved ID card consisting of any one of the following, provided that it also contains a photograph, description of the person, signature of the person and an identifying number,
- A Passport issued by a foreign government, provided that it has been stamped by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,
- Driver’s License issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses,
- An ID card issued by another state,
- U.S. Military ID card with the required photograph, description of the person, signature of the person and identifying number.
- An inmate ID card issued by the CA Dept of Corrections and Rehabilitation, if the inmate is in custody,
- An employee ID card issued by an agency or office of the State of California or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in California.