_______________________________________________________________________________Sacramento Mobile Notary Signing Agent - California Mobile Notary Network - Apostille Service
Are you prepared for the regulatory changes in 2014?
Don’t get trapped at the end of the year without a plan to grow your business under the new regulations. With the volumes in the mortgage market slowing down, now is the time to take a step back and evaluate your options to keep growing your business. Have you considered a warehouse line but not sure how to get started? Or do you have an existing warehouse line and want to expand your funding capacity and save money?
Give Florida Capital 30 minutes of your time and let us show you how our warehouse line can save you time and money. We offer a program that makes the transition from Broker to Lender a Snap! We have a team dedicated to helping you make a smooth transition as well as showing you all the benefits you gain by establishing a funding line. Our program offers:
- Rapid approval process with NO FEES!
- Facility amounts - $1 to $5 million
- Flexible Terms
- Fund FHA, VA, and Conventional loan products including Jumbo loans up to $2 million and HARP 2.0
- Ability to sell loans to multiple investors
- No Fulfillment provider required
- Lower cost of funds and fees
If you are ready to take that step forward, Florida Capital is here to help. We can assist you in setting up a funding line or expand your current funding capacity and save you time and money at the same time. We are committed to growing your business and focusing on what’s important to you!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU!
Lenders, whosale lending,
Who is Florida Capital Bank Mortgage?
Established in May 2005, Florida Capital Bank Mortgage (FCBM) is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida and operates as a division of Florida Capital Bank, N.A.Florida Capital Bank is just under a billion dollar commercial bank with locations in several of Florida's largest and fastest growing markets.
Florida Capital Bank Mortgage has created a dynamic B2B mortgage-banking platform for mortgage Brokers and Correspondent lenders across the United States.
What does FCBM do?
Florida Capital Bank Mortgage is a wholesale and correspondent mortgage banker purchasing residential mortgage loans from third party originators. We purchase mortgage loans from approved mortgage Brokers by funding these loans at closing. We utilize the latest technology and offer many electronic "business to business" services to enhance our client's service levels and efficiencies.
What does FLCBM offer?
Full Product Menu
- Conventional Conforming and Non-Conforming Fixed and Adjustable Rate
- Agency and Select Jumbo
- FHA Fixed, 5/1 and 7/1 ARM
- HARP 2.0
- VA Fixed
- Experienced and Dedicated Staff focused on customer service
- Superior Underwriting and Closing Turn Times
- Pricing - Scenerio Pricer
- Register and Lock Loans
- Direct Connect Automated Underwriting
- Pipeline Management Information
- Automated Underwriting Sponsorship for DU|
- Electronic Delivery of Closing Documents
- Underwriting Approvals and Lock Confirmations Online
- Manuals and Guidelines